Jun 27, 2015


Harvey Allen MOYER started car production in Syracuse / New York in 1911.
No other company had been incorporated in this manufacture. The MOYER was a one-man operation.
Their slogan was:  " All Roads are Level to a MOYER ".
They built about 400 cars in 4 years so it quite difficult to find an original MOYER emblem.

This emblem is from the Lee Roy Hartung collection that was liquidated in 2011.

small radiator badge

6,4 cm x  3,0 cm
 1911 - 1915 


flat reverse without makers mark

emblem mounted on the radiator:  don´t know if the bolts are original

For more beautiful car emblems see top right ( list of car makers ).

1 comment:

  1. The Moyer Emblem is from mid 1912 through 1915 when production ended. All Moyer cars had the emblems soldered, drilled & riveted to the front tank of the radiator. Moyer cars from 1909 to early 1912 had a thin stamped brass plate with the MOYER name stamped twice as a criss-cross... vertically and horizontally sharing the letter O in the center.