May 12, 2013


LITTLE Flint radiator emblem badge
LITTLE radiator emblem

The LITTLE was one of two cars William C. Durant decided to build following his first ouster from General Motors. The LITTLE car production started in summer 1912 and was discontinued in May 1913 after approximately 3,500 cars were built [ Kimes, Clark]

There is a maker´s mark on the (flat) backside: S.D. Childs & Co Chicago

Dimensions 4.5 cm
Year1912 - 1913


No comments:

Post a Comment