Jan 9, 2016


The ALSACE Automotive Products Co of New York   was another very short-lived company that built a modified PIEDMONT car for export only. So this car had right-hand drive. It was showed at the International Automobile Show in London in 1920.  No big sales followed and in 1921 they stopped car production.

     ca. 7.5 cm  x  3.5 cm   
 1920 - 1921


Harry Pulfer reproduced this emblem in the nineteensixties using an advertisement as pattern.
This is the result:  nice but  quite different:

flat reverse of the repro

For more beautiful car emblems see top right  ( list of car makers ) .

No comments:

Post a Comment