Apr 8, 2016


B.A.Gramm was a truck pioneer. In 1925 he   formed a new company with his son W.J.GRAMM. The new company was called the GRAMM Motors Incorporation of Delphos / Ohio.
In 1942 GRAMM dropped truck building and concentrated on trailers and special bodyworks.

The 1926 emblem is on of the most beautiful truck emblems ever built:

Dimensions5.8 cm  x 10.5 cm

reverse with makers mark: FOX COMPANY

GRAMM badge with original ad of 1926

For more beautiful car and truck emblems see older posts or top right ( list of car makers ).

No comments:

Post a Comment